Terms & Conditions
Here are the terms of the contract between Meubel.ca and purchaser of goods and services on this website.
1. Rights and Responsibilities:
- We use your personal data for administrative purposes and only with the aim to meet the needs of the customer. In no time the information is disclosed or sold to third parties.
- The document received after your purchase is an order. We reserve the right to accept or refuse any order.
- The customer acknowledges having received a copy of the order and recognizes that we do not hire purchase or any forward sale but exclusively a cash sale.
- Buyer must read the service manuals and read the manufacturer's warranty before you use it well.
2. Terms and Conditions
FOR THE AREA OF MONTRÉAL & SURROUNDS: THE DELIVERY WILL BE ON FRIDAY BETWEEN 5PM AND 10PM. YOU MUST BE PRESENT AND WAIT FOR THE DELIVERY. TELL US WHICH FRIDAY YOU ARE AVAILABLE.
FOR THE AREA OF ONTARIO & GATINEAU: THE DELIVERY WILL BE ON SATURDAY BETWEEN 8AM AND 3PM. YOU MUST BE PRESENT AND WAIT FOR THE DELIVERY. TELL US WHICH SATURDAY YOU ARE AVAILABLE.
FOR THE AREA OF TROIS-RIVIÈRES & QUEBEC CITY: WE DO DELIVERIES 1 OR 2 TIMES A MONTH.
PLEASE ASK YOUR SALES REP. FOR THE NEXT DELIVERY DATE.
- You will pay at your door to the deliverers. (CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD OR DEBIT)
- If you pay by credit/Debit card the delivery person will do the transaction with you.
- You need your card in hand with your PIN. We won't do transaction without the card.
- We have safe mobile payment machine with Desjardins.
- We do not accept Cheque and we do not accept Amex.
- Make sure your payment limit (Debit/Credit) is sufficient for the payment.
Delivery of merchandise:
- For safety reasons, our deliverers are not authorized to remove their footwear.
- To help us avoid damaging his/her property, we recommend the client protect his/her floors and carpets.
- The customer is responsible for verifying that his/her doorways, stairways and storage areas are large enough to enable the delivery personnel to easily deliver and place the ordered merchandise.
- The signature of a person of major age (18+ years) is required at delivery.
- Our delivery staff will not unpack the merchandise. They remove the packaging for the sole purpose of verifying it's colour.
- Our deliverers are not authorized to install, connect or move furniture or appliances.
- Old furniture or other merchandise will not be picked up or move out.
We will do our best to deliver your goods to the confirmed date with you. But, some unexpected may occur: severe weather or road conditions, delivery of a non-respected supplier, mechanical breakdown of a truck, etc.. For these reasons, Meubel.ca can not be held responsible for non-compliance with the deadline. Meubel.ca be liable for any delay in delivery of goods ordered and the customer hereby acknowledges that any delay in delivery can not be attributed only to manufacturing.
The customer must inform if delivery service is free to address before ordering.
If the delivery address is not in our delivery area, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
A representative of our delivery team will contact you within 24 working hours to suit you with a delivery date of your purchase.
If a product purchased is defective or a piece is missing, the client should contact the department of customer service (email@example.com) within 7 days delivery.
We will replace the parts, repair or exchange the full article at our discretion.
You have 60 days warranty on the product.
NO RETURNS, NO REFUNDS, NO EXCHANGES.
The manufacturer's warranty covers the goods.
All prices are in Canadian dollars, payable in Canadian dollars and subject to change without notice.
Applicable taxes will be added.
The customer accepts the conditions laid down in this contract online on goods, services and information provided on the site.
Clients who experience problems or have questions regarding the items they purchased must contact the after-delivery service department at firstname.lastname@example.org